In the peaceful hours of the early morning - I am always amazed just how incredible it is to just look at him. AND...... this was that last morning that he got to sleep in my bed!!! Yup - that's right - he sleeps across the house now!!! It only took him a couple of nights and then he figured out that I wasn't coming with each little cry so he might as well just stay asleep!!!

Some days after working and coaching - it's nice just to relax and hang out together on the floor. I have such a sweet boy - and here he is showing off his flirts!


A MAJOR BLESSING IN OUR LIVES!!! An immeasurable THANK YOU goes to Hollie and Caleb. Without them, I don't know where I'd be. It is completely evident that they both love my little man, and I'm so blessed to have them be a part of his development and growth. And Caleb is continually practicing to become a big brother someday!


And wouldn't you know - this little one found that it's easy to put his toes in his mouth!!! What's even more comical is when he bites his toes with his teeth - and then gets mad because it hurts - and turn around and do it again! It cracks me up!!!

After church - just chillin on the floor being a big boy by sitting up and entertaining himself!!!

Another BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU goes to Erica, Spencer, and Bentley. They helped me out so much the last week of August after I tore my quad and was unable to do much of anything - let alone take care of LJ very well. They stayed the night and took care of him during the night and dropped him off to Hollie in the mornings... Bentley was an awesome help in trying to teach LJ how to crawl - so hopefully we'll have the two chasine each other before too long!
But with all the crawling and exploring around - Bentley deserved a much needed nap - and what better place than in a puff bag - that's nearly 10x's bigger!!!
1 comment:
Seriously! I can't believe summer is over. We do love LJ though. Caleb, a little too much sometimes :)
Post a Comment