I'd like to send out a very special THANK YOU to Hollie. For those who don't know her, Hollie has been watching LJ for me ever since I went back to work when he was only 8 weeks old. Until I bought my first house recently and moved across the subdivision, we shared a backyard fence! Hollie made my transition back to work with an infant so much smoother because I knew he was in great hands - and even Hollie had some amazing helpers! Caleb and Ethan have grown to love LJ pretty much as if he were their brother! And I have appreciated how LJ has grown to feel so safe and secure with them as I work some pretty long days. Hollie did a wonderful job of blogging pictures and video's for me to see as LJ has grown over the past year and a half! As Hollie prepares to have another baby!!! (so excited for her and her family - I hope it's a girl!!!) - LJ has moved to another daycare. But my little man asks every day for Hollie! (which if you've ever heard him say her name, it's really adorable!) As both of our families continue to grow - we will have plenty of time for BBQ's and little get-ta-gethers! - especially if Hollie decides she needs to have this new baby at 2 in the morning!!! (let's hope not - but it's better to be prepared than not!!!) Anyway - Hollie... Thank you very much for all the love and care you have given my son, and for all the teaching and growing you have helped him with.
Here are some pictures from over the past year and a half......
Thank you again Hollie! Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and you continue to enjoy every possible moment as you prepare to expand your eternal family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment