Time sure does fly!!! And even though the summer season has been taking its time getting here, July is in full swing of warm weather - and just in time for the 4th of July!
So now for a little catch up on what's been going on. Over the past few months, we have been adjusting to me not having to work full time out on Gowen Field. And let me just say - that I am so thankful each and every day that we were able to make that decision! I don't think I realized the FULL extent of stress that job placed in my life. Now - I get to help out at the daycare/preschool where Jonathan was attending... and to be honest, most of the time it doesn't even feel like a job because you get to play with so many kids!
During the first few days of June, I had to go in for shoulder surgery. I had torn some ligaments and such back in April when I played in my college alumni volleyball tournament... Lots of good playing volleyball! But yes, consequences followed. So for a little over a week, Jonathan and I went up to my parents since Matt was gone for his Annual Training with his unit. And before we knew it - June had completely passed by!
So here's a few pictures to tide you over, and hopefully I will do better come July~!!!
For a few long days (I think this was actually back in the end of May) Jonathan caught a really nasty bug... he sat down on my lap and was asleep in minutes!!!

Jonathan LOVES his "Daddy Time"


This child has developed some weird sleeping habits - which my mom tells me that I shouldn't be surprised since I use to curl up on the stairs even and fall asleep when I was a kid...



Here's a couple of shots from the pictures that were done out at Jonathan's daycare... isn't he just adorable!


Memorial Day BBQ!!!! Gotta love haivng the extra time to do this now!!!!

My first loaf of bread!!!! And it turned out so delicious!!!

Here I am trying to eat some dessert a few days after surgery while up at my parents house....

So now for a little catch up on what's been going on. Over the past few months, we have been adjusting to me not having to work full time out on Gowen Field. And let me just say - that I am so thankful each and every day that we were able to make that decision! I don't think I realized the FULL extent of stress that job placed in my life. Now - I get to help out at the daycare/preschool where Jonathan was attending... and to be honest, most of the time it doesn't even feel like a job because you get to play with so many kids!
During the first few days of June, I had to go in for shoulder surgery. I had torn some ligaments and such back in April when I played in my college alumni volleyball tournament... Lots of good playing volleyball! But yes, consequences followed. So for a little over a week, Jonathan and I went up to my parents since Matt was gone for his Annual Training with his unit. And before we knew it - June had completely passed by!
So here's a few pictures to tide you over, and hopefully I will do better come July~!!!
For a few long days (I think this was actually back in the end of May) Jonathan caught a really nasty bug... he sat down on my lap and was asleep in minutes!!!

Jonathan LOVES his "Daddy Time"


This child has developed some weird sleeping habits - which my mom tells me that I shouldn't be surprised since I use to curl up on the stairs even and fall asleep when I was a kid...



Here's a couple of shots from the pictures that were done out at Jonathan's daycare... isn't he just adorable!


Memorial Day BBQ!!!! Gotta love haivng the extra time to do this now!!!!

My first loaf of bread!!!! And it turned out so delicious!!!

Here I am trying to eat some dessert a few days after surgery while up at my parents house....

No comments:
Post a Comment