Monday, March 30, 2009

Two Months Old!!!


Lil' J had his 2 month wellness check on Friday, March 27. And it was there we got the official current weight.............. a whopping 14 lbs! Can you believe this little chunk has nearly double his weight in only 2 months!!!


He's becoming more active and strong, I might add. He enjoys (in small amounts) his tummy time.

Here are just a few more from the last couple of weeks. I haven't quite caught his smile yet. Everytime I put my phone/camera up, he just stares at it.... I know, I know... Ohhhhhhh, Something shiny!






Stay tuned.... There will be more to come!

3 comments:

Erin said...

What an adorable little boy! I love the camo jacket...very fitting. Please keep us updated, I love baby pictures!

RAZ said...

Ben won't smile for pictures either. Every time the camera comes out he goes still and stares at it until we put it away.

Barbara Dunn said...

OH my Oh my sooooooo adorable!!
Barb