

Showing off a little leg.....

Chubby cheeks! Gotta love 'em!

All ready deciding to hit himself! Go figure!
And last, but not least.... I FINALLY caught a smile on camera!!! His little personality is showing more and more each day. Seeing him grow is awesome and depressing all at the same time. Having to be back at work means I miss nearly his entire day of being awake and active. I'm thankful to have such wonderful people in my life that help me with my son, but I also want to be the one who experiences all of his 'firsts'. I realize that it's not feasible right now being a single mom, but I'm praying that sooner than later, something - anything - will allow me to spend more time with him... Anyway - here's his handsome little face lit up with a smile!

Isn't he just the cutest little guy? Ok - I know - all mom's think their kid is the cutest. So, in my opinion, he's got all the right stuff! Ladies..... watch out! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment