Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grandpa Time!!!

When I started talking to LJ about Grandpa coming down for drill and staying the whole week for my Annual Training - he was more than just a little excited...




But have no fear - this little guy gets tuckered out from all his activity. I'm sure he misses his day filled with Caleb and Hollie... And I'm so thankful for having such a wonderful little boy that loves his sleep just as much as I do!




On last friday afternoon/evening before my dad arrived at my house, LJ and I were just cuddling on the bed and before I knew it - here's what I saw... He's going through a growth spurt and sleeping and eating so much more... :)




Time with grandpa! First off, this is one of the outfits that grandma bought for LJ just because she liked what it said...




Can you tell that LJ loves his grandpa?






And here's just a little funny face picture that I just couldn't help myself but posting...




I know there's not a whole lot of new information in this blog - but let's just face it - not much new goes on in my life - and it's really all about this little guy. He's now 4 months old and enjoying his new found abilities - aka - his voice :)

2 comments:

Hollie said...

We miss the stinker too. I am sure he is having a blast with Grandpa though and all the attention. Cute pictures... keep them coming.

Chanthy said...

Krista he is so darn cute! i can't believe how much he has grown. We'll have to get together at Kara's again or you can come hang out with the family so we can see him :)