Friday, June 19, 2009

Growing each day

Picking up the basic needs at the store last night - LJ and I decided to try on the different hats at Walmart - ya know - that one size fits all.... I don't think LJ was very excited about them! An evening of splishing and splashing... and loving being wrapped up afterwards... Last picture before I put a few videos up - LJ wanted to be a little cuddlebug last night and woke up every time I tried to lay him down. So instead of fighting with him - I caved in and just laid him in bed with me - yeah - he stayed asleep the whole night - right beside me. Each time I tried to move away from the little heater box - he would wiggle his way back over to me. By morning - he had taken my spot! The little turkey. And he had nothing but smiles about it all! LJ has been getting closer to actually crawling - but most of the time he'll either push himself backwards, or put his head down - stick his butt up - and push off his feet to go a little forward. Especially when you put his toys just out of reach!
\

1 comment:

Hollie said...

He is getting so close! And so big! Can't wait to see him again.