A couple of weeks ago, I was able to get off of work a little early and meet up with Hollie and the boys while they were out on a little walk when the weather was so delightful! I'm so thankful for her and her family, and all of the love and support that they give both Jonathan and myself. We, of course, took the photo opp and captured a few shots - even though LJ was a bit off on his smiling - he's still cute!


We went back to Hollie's house - and allowed the kids to play in the driveway - and here is LJ riding one of Caleb's old toys. Isn't he such a big boy!!! This toy only gave him further ideas for one of his christmas presents from grandma and grandpa.

Look at this incredible smile!!! How could this just not make your heart melt!

A couple of weekends ago, we were able to go up with a friend to his cabin in McCall and take LJ's 1 year pictures! It was so beautiful! Shandy, John, and the 4 boys were able to join along with my friend Matt and his daughter, Samantha, and her boyfriend, Steven. There was so much going on Saturday morning - that LJ completely wore himself out and crashed for almost a 3 hour nap! (side note: yes, I will be posting some of the 1 year photos by Shandy Vogt Photography!)


When we returned back home, Sunday afternoon/evening we went over to Hollie and TJ's so that TJ could help me with some of my homework. Well - when I went to pick up LJ and head over, I found this little munchkin had found a tub of red vines.... My friend, Matt, had forgotten his tub at my house, and LJ had found a new treat! He was covered.... and very, VERY happy... So I just wrapped him in a blanket and off we went! We stuck him in his chair at Hollie's and took a few snapshots of his mess...


What's even better is listening to him as he eats them.... he gets so excited over them! Too funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment