
Yup! I had popped my own exercise ball! And let me tell you what... even though I can laugh about (cause let's face it - it's freakin' hilarious!) it did hurt like no other!!! So yeah.... I now have the jokes about me being heavy enough to pop an exercise ball! Good way to start out the new year... :)
My little kitchen helper (whether I want the help or not...) Look at my little handsome man...

Such innocence... And let me tell you what - LJ really enjoys playing the game of opening the drawers and cupboards. It's all part of this continual learning process - and quite awesome to see how much he has developed.
As most of you know, I work the majority of my days. So spending time with my son can be challenging and a struggle. With so little time, I find myself needing to just be near him. He is my strength, my sanity, my motivation, my meditation (at selective times). It isn't very often that I can take the opportunity to just hold him. After picking him up from some friends who watched him while I played in a volleyball game, I decided to take the opportunity to just sit down and rock him back to sleep. I had to be careful that I didn't fall asleep either... but it was just so nice and peaceful to just sit their holding my wonderful son. And of course, before putting him down in his bed - I had to use the photo opp! - And yes - I caught myself with my own eyes closed... go figure.


A special Thank You goes to one of my volleyball girls from Mnt. View. Her and her family have become quite close to my little family - and they have helped me out in so many ways! Megan has become an awesome babysitter - and LJ just adores her. Last night when I got home from my basketball game, I found this sight on my couch...

Yes... that's right! She's wearing footy pj's!!! And she's curled up on the couch. I just couldn't help myself from capturing this picture.
How the year has flown by. My son is getting ready to celebrate being a year old at the end of this month. I will get ready to write another post... but look at this picture... So sweet - the morning after his birth - here he is sleeping in my arms.
1 comment:
Look at how little he is!!! Crazy how fast they grow and I totally hear you on the drawers and cubboard thing.
Post a Comment