Well - I had TJ, Hollie and the boys over for dinner the other night and after much commotion from this little man about needing out of his high chair, he proceeded to climb right back up it once I took him out! However, he could not figure out how to get back down... And here is some fun pictures!
Isn't that just too cute!!! Yes, he was REALLY not happy with me, and Hollie was prepared to catch him if he fell... but I just couldn't pass up getting a few pictures of this!
Oh how I love my little man - and I'm so grateful to be home. And I'm very blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life that were able to help me out so much while I was gone. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
1 comment:
I LOVE his face! What a crazy kid... Yes, his climbing is a little much sometimes. I am just looking forward to when he better listens to the word "no".
Post a Comment