Monday, March 15, 2010

A little blogging catch-up...

There were a few pictures that I never got around to blogging about so I'm going to play a little catch-up while I've got some time. Before I left for Texas, LJ decided he wanted to help with my packing... And here is what followed........








Isn't he such a cute little helper! It was quite comical - I must admit it. And they were great pictures to have while I was away.


And who would expect anything different from me - I'm a goof!



A new friend of mine and I took some time away from Army life - and we found this store... We couldn't resist getting a picture by the sign!!!



Ahhh yes - the delicious wings served at Hooters!!! Here are some of my classmates and I enjoying some of those wings!




This is Teresa Shanks - she was my roomate for the 4 weeks! She's from Alabama!!!




It seems that every time the Army sends me to Texas, my Aunt Gayle and I make it a plan to get together for whatever we can come up with, whether it be dinner or .... here we played a little Putt Putt! It was a bit windy, but it was still a warm day and we enjoy a few rounds outside before we went in and played arcade games. That's where I won a $50 iTunes gift certificate!!!





My beautiful boy and me capturing little moments of being mom!





I love this smile!!!



Now back to work... Here are my fellow co-workers spending some team bonding time around the shredder! It was too good to pass up the photo op!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

It looks like LJ is trying to pack himself into your luggage and go with you :)