To celebrate the new accomplishment of turning 3 months old.... (time flies, but sometimes not fast enough :) ) Shandy was able to get some amazing pictures last night. I've only seen a few of them that she posted on her blogsite - and I wanted to make sure everyone can see them. Go check out her blog http://shandyvogt.blogspot.com/ I know the link doesn't show up to just click - but at least you can copy and paste into your address box. She does outstanding work - I absolutely love it! And Bentley and Erica were able to join LJ and I yesterday - it was so much fun. A bit cold - but overall - still awesome!
We starting getting pictures a little after 6pm and were done and heading home a little before 8pm. Needless to say - this little guy was MORE than exhausted by the little photo shoot - he didn't even finish his dinner....

Tired enough that he couldn't even close him mouth... What a tired little man. And yes - he's still sleeping through the whole night!!!!
And when Shandy is done editting the photos - I will completely let you all know - as I'm sure I will be posting at least a few.... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment