
My son, even in his infantsy, is my strength and my courage to overcome and withstand all that is thrown in my path. His smile melts away whatever pains I may be feeling. I may not know the answers to what lies in front of me, and I may cry when I can't seem to hold on after so many beatings, but holding him, watching him sleep, seeing him smile, or watching him play - make my life and all that I do worth taking on. Every night I knee down and thank my Heavenly Father for my beautiful son. And even though with him comes challenges that are stressful, his existance is also my strength.
3 comments:
That is so beautiful! You are truly blessed to have him, he is a good baby and will no doubt be a great man one day. Hang in there, things will get better and in the end you will have your sweet LJ to be the light in your life.
Hang in there Krista. I completely understand and sometimes feel the same pain as you. Our trials are also our blessings as you stated. So that is what helps get me through the tough days. You are blessed and loved.
To be a mom is the best gift ever given.
Post a Comment