

He went on for nearly thirty minutes and then decided he was ready to eat. It wasn't even ten minutes later (yes, while eating), he fell dead asleep. I figured he was just taking a nap and giving me time to get my homework done. But I finished my homework at 8pm and he was still zonked out! I picked him up, thinking that maybe some movement might wake him up so that he could eat again before the REAL bedtime. He simply just settled in right next to me on the bed and stayed asleep. It wasn't until I woke up at midnight to go to the bathroom, that I ended up waking him up by changing his diaper and pajamas. Apparently his first day with Hollie, not only gave him a lot to say and smile about, but it completely tired him out! Check out these... he had rolled over onto his stomach and slept.

2 comments:
He is too cute and so much fun!!! Caleb was just telling me he wanted Jonathon to come back. So I told him he would tomorrow and we got on here to look at his pictures. Caleb loves them and has been yelling at me "I want to watch the video!". You need to post a video of him rolling over for all those non believers. I know being away from your baby is hard so anything I can do to help let me know. We love having him though. Things have worked out perfectly. Thanks for letting me take care of him!
Krista he is getting so big! and he is too cute for words! I can't believe how much he has grown
Post a Comment