Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bed Hog & Promotion

So after spending some time with Auntie Tiff - this little man was exhausted and crashed - as you can see! The funny this was is that he crashed at 5:30PM....



THEN - Seeing how he wasn't waking up - I went in and put him on my bed to in hopes that the movement of everything would wake him up... I laid him down on his back, and then I went into the kitchen to clean up. Ten minutes later I went back into my bedroom and found this....




I ended up just moved him over a bit and laid down beside him since I didn't know WHEN he would be waking up.



The funny thing is - he kept moving around in his sleep - until he finally woke up around midnight cause he figured out he missed some quality food time - ate really quick - and was back asleep till 5AM...


Quick photo - my mom was able to not only be present at my promotion to Sergeant on Saturday's drill, but she was able to be the one next to my commander who put on my new rank... Thanks mom! (even though you can't really see my mom - she's on the other side of my commander who's standing in front of me).

1 comment:

Busy Lady said...

Congratulations on your promotion!!! You are awesome! I love these pictures of LJ, he is a solid little sleeper isn't he? Such a cute baby!!!