Thursday, May 14, 2009

Getting more independent & Placido entertainment!

This morning a little someone wanted to be quite demanding as I was trying to get ready for work. Like his food was really going to run off somewhere. But seeing how I didn't want to be late for work, he actually held his bottle in place for quite a while this morning!!! I know it was likely a fluke, but hey - every little bit of learning helps!



The Gomez family invited us over for dinner last night - and it was delicious!!! Thank you Becky - they really were great and loved them for lunch as well. My co-workers were jealous - I let them try a bit! Anyway - after dinner - Placido tried out his Father's Day present - Wii FIT!!! Take a peak!


2 comments:

becky gomez said...

Who says I don't have the latin movement. Oh yeah . . . I had the hi score too.
Placido

Busy Lady said...

I need to get me one of those!! That looks like a riot!