Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Trip to Idaho Falls & more

LJ and I, along with my mom, were able to go down to Idaho Falls this last weekend and see my little sister, Shera, and her family before they moved down to New Mexico. For an early Mother's Day present, my sister, mom, and I (also Ben and his dad, Steve) were able to go through a session in the Idaho Falls temple. It was there that my parents, Shera and Ben, and Tera and Dan have all been married. It was an awesome experience to see where my parents and sisters were married, and seeing their wonderful lives now. Awesome!!!

And to top it all off - my beautiful little boy was a great traveler. He slept the majority of the way down - woke up to eat (luckily I had a bottle ready for him) and then went right back to sleep.



And on the way home Saturday, I thought we were going to have a bit more difficult time, but nope! He played for a little bit, then crashed the entire way home!!! What a blessing he is!



~~~~ Just a little picture thrown in for Aunt Fefe ~~~~ Her husband and her bought this little outfit for him when they first moved up to Alaska. I know you can't really see it - but it has Alaska written on it with a bunch of moose's!





And final picture.... for today anyway :)

In all his little developments, he's starting to play more and grab things. Going to sleep has not stopped his grabbing. He pulls his little puppy toy (which is very soft!) right next to him - and I've seen him nuzzle his face in it as well...



What can I say - he is such a little cuddler! I love it!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Glad you had a good trip and he behaved for you!