Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sunday behavior and Cereal!

What is it about Sunday's that bring on the napping behavior? LJ has all ready gotten his Sunday schedule pretty well down. Here he is when it was time to leave for church...



And here he is after having lunch!



Thankfully he slept for a remarkable 3 1/2 hours and I was able to get a bunch of homework done - even though I REALLY wanted to take a nap myself. Responsibility - isn't it awesome!

For Sunday dinner, we joined the Gomez family for some ham and funeral potatoes (I think Becky has realized that they are my favorite!) and while Placido was off to a meeting, Becky and I decided to feed LJ some cereal and see how he liked it. (Seeing how this little chunker all ready drinks plenty of milk...)






He didn't eat very much - but every little bit helps to fill his tummy! Yeah for growing older!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Yeah, our cereal experience went mostly onto his bib.

Shandy said...

how cute! glad he got the memo that Sunday is a day of rest - LOL
and he looks all big eating his cereal! :)